Downtown Orlando Condos For Sale
Downtown Orlando Real Estate Agent
DowntownORL.com is a real estate website for searching information on Downtown Orlando condos for sale, and news on Downtown Orl.
Click the Map Above Or Search Orlando Condo Listings Below:
- The Waverly on Lake Eola Priced from $180,000 to $500,000
- The Brownstones at Thornton Park Luxury Townhouses Starting at $600,000
- The Grande Downtown Starting at $90,000
- The Sanctuary Condos From the mid $300's (1st Floor Restaurants)
- Star Tower From the High $200's
- Eola South Condos Priced From $300,000 to $600,000
- Thornton Park Central Condos From $200,000 to $400,000
- Solaire at the Plaza From the High $100's
- 55 West Rentals (Home to The Esplanade on Church Street)
- The Vue at Lake Eola From $200,000 to $800,000
- Park North at Cheney Place Condos Starting Under $100,000
- Uptown Place From $80,000 to $250,000
- The Jackson Condos From the Low $200's
- 101 Eola Condos From $200,000 - $500,000 (Home to Mucho Taco Bar)
- The Paramount on Lake Eola $250,000 to $750,000 (Home to Publix Supermarket)
- Aspire Luxury Rental Apartments From $1600/month
- The Metropolitan Starting at $95,000 (Formerly the Harley Hotel)
- Reeve's House From the $200's
- 530 East Central $200,000 to $500,000
- China Glass Warehouse Lofts From the mid $100's
- Park Lake Towers Orlando
- Osceola Brownstones Townhomes From $280,000
Our Downtown Orlando Realtor is in the heart of Thornton Park:101 S. Eola Drive, #801, Orlando, FL 32801
DowntownORL is a division of Orlando Hub Real Estate, Inc., Central Florida's premier real estate company. Our licensed real estate agents have the experience necessary to find you the perfect condo.
Orlando, Florida condos have come to life in the core of the city around Lake Eola. The tourist driven town known for Disney, Universal Studios, Sea World and Church Street Station has exploded with financial, legal and medical jobs over the past ten years. With this huge increase in population, there is a natural trend of buyers looking for luxury condos in Downtown Orlando to call home. Downtown Orlando condos have become a way of life, because the single family homes are generally 80+ years old and can be very difficult to maintain. With a high rise condo, you lock the door and leave.
Developers from around the world built in Orlando to meet the real estate needs of these new residents. Most of the remaining pre-construction condo projects on tap for Downtown were scrapped or on hold because of the crash of the last few years. They include:
Looking at buying condos in Central Florida? If you are serious about purchasing a condo, talk with the professional Orlando real estate agents at DowntownORL.com. With Orlando Hub Real Estate training, we can help you find the perfect condo, and if you aren't going to stay in your Orlando condo year round, we can help you lease it as a vacation rental property.
The Orlando real estate market is different from other areas, so make sure you go with the professional Orlando realtors at DowntownORL.com. We can set you up on auto-notify to email you the second a Orlando condo with the luxury features you desire is for sale, so you can schedule a showing before it hits the market. With bank owned foreclosure condos gone in days, and short sale condos taking only one offer to the lender, you need this edge to get your offer accepted by the bank.
Even within each Downtown Orlando condo building, the different floor plans, views and floors can vary dramatically. Let one of our condo buyer specialists help you find the condominium of your dreams! Want to build your own new construction home in Orlando? Orlando New Homes For Sale in Windermere, Bella Collina, Keene's Point, and exclusive locations throughout Central Florida.
The centerpiece of Downtown Orlando is Lake Eola Park. This twenty three acre man made lake was originally formed by a sink hole and was donated to the City of Orlando in the late 1800's. The Lake Eola fountain is the most well known landmark in Downtown Orlando. Lake Eola Park also hosts some of Central Florida's most popular events, like the annual music and art festivals, the Sunday Eola Farmer's Market and various CFL 5K runs. Other Downtown events include the BBQ and Blues Festival, 4th of July fireworks at Lake Eola and Best of Metro Orlando Food Festival. Downtown Orlando Condos with a view of Lake Eola are the most desired in the city.
If you need to lease your Downtown Orlando condo, we handle that as well. For more information on our custom condo marketing plans, please contact us directly.